Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

In 2016 I given my travel portal web designing to one of the company in Bangalore they Taken full amount after delivery of website that is nearly 3 lacs they delivered my project but it is not in functional mode even after several remembers then also there is no response from those people may I file a case on them if I file a case can I win the case can I get my money back because they give an agreement for one year 2016 Jan 2017 jan after in agreement it is mentioned that every year we need to provide AMC to them but I didn't provided because since day one my website is not in function i sent many mails WhatsApp messages Skype messages ,there is no resolution ,can I file case on them or not

Asked on 8/12/18, 12:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You should file the case and will definitely win. But prepare the draft through expert. Coz Commercial activity does not fall under consumer protection Act and civil courts took lengthy process and money.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 8/13/18, 9:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India