Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Hi, Need some advice if a relative was running a business in my name and was signing bills in my name can we file a case against them also is there a time limit of how old the instance should be from that we can still file a case. Due to emotional connect we did not file the case in the past when the instance happened.

Asked on 12/10/13, 1:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

If an offence of fraud is made out then there is no limitation you can file a case even if the incident is of past.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/13, 2:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India