Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

I have done agreement on land after 7 month owner are registered the same land to another person next what is a process

Asked on 7/19/22, 1:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

SUIT FOR SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE of CONTRACT to be filed without any delay. If you have paid any amount, which is remaining non refunded by the owner of the land then file an FIR u/s 420 IPC against him .

Read more
Answered on 7/20/22, 12:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India