Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pakistan


Dear Adviser,

I would like to what legal actions i can take if my blood relative has given me death threats and causing harm to me by dirfferent means and the whole incident in which he was giving me threats are video recorded on smartphone with his clear audio and video.

Thanks in advance , looking forward for a positive response from your end

Asked on 10/01/18, 1:53 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

M. Mazhar Javed TRI-LEGAL & Tax Consultants

Lodge an FIR against the culprits and narrate the whole story in an application in the name of SHO of local police station.

For details call 0321-5535469

Read more
Answered on 10/01/18, 5:51 pm
Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

Application to police station for registration a criminal case.

Read more
Answered on 10/01/18, 6:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pakistan