Legal Question in Criminal Law in

I was out on bail in a 138 matter but due to ill health could could not attend court for 2 years inspite of a proclamation in the paper .... Can I go back to court and get bail again ... under what law ... Thanks

Asked on 3/06/11, 12:46 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

yes, you may explain the circumstances with documents substantiating your illness. you may first try the concerned court, in absentia. in case you fail, file a revision before the sessions and still if do not find luck, try high court. there is good chance of success in the first shot.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/11, 3:12 am
RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

you need to hire a lawyer for cancellation of proclamation and then seek bail and also move an application u/s 205 of crpc for seeking permanent exemption from appearance.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/11, 10:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in