Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

I have done a very big mistake of filing a DV case inTN where the accused persons have hell lot of influence.They have quashed my DV case against the so-called in-laws while the so-called MIL lady has filed a counter DV case against me.While holding this counter fake DV case maintainable my DV case against the in-laws got quashed as abuse of process of law as there is no domestic relationship like that.If there is no domestic relation between me and MIL in my DV case then how come there is domestic relation in her DV case alone is atrocious.That accused lawyer goes inside the high court judge's chambers and talk to judges and influence them.Off the court they are determining what order to pass.I have suffered and my father's 30 lakhs looted by these in-laws criminals, I wont be even able to fight on merits to get my father's hard earned money back now.I have appealed against it in SC.Can I file a fresh DV case on new grounds in my city as many incidents hpnd after first DV case?

Asked on 1/24/22, 11:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client first challenge the quashed high court in supreme court and then ask the transfer of the same to your city. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil




Read more
Answered on 1/27/22, 11:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India