Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

can some body take hostile possession and forcefully acquire other people land with just with court order false FIR?

Asked on 1/31/20, 5:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

order for possession under an execution of a decree or order need to be there.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/20, 10:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India