Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

My case is closed at supreme court and I punished 3year jail. Now I'm released and I have the clean chit certificate. But opposite party is said they are going to reopen the case. Is it possible?

Asked on 6/12/21, 7:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Reopening of a case after conviction confirmed by the Supreme Court is not possible when the convict has undergone the sentence. In case there is some other pending case then the same may be reopened

Read more
Answered on 6/13/21, 11:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India