Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

case -

incident took place in a privately owned house room over the property issue (which is owned by Accused and complainent wants her share) and police registered case under ipc 354B against false allegations from complainent (women) (the ipc 354B comes with non bailable clause with effect from this january and complainent - women is misusing this clause with help of her lawyer son in law)


1. why the case registered under ipc 354B as this incident didnt took place in public place.

2. what the procedure to get bail under such condition.

3. how to prove innocence of the accused.

4. what are the legal norms for such false allegations and are there any IPC sections against women for misusing women rights under IPC section 354.

5. What legal formalities to be done against lawyer son in law for putting false allegations and registering wrong case against innocent acccused , can we defame both, if yes under whch IPC sections?

Asked on 6/11/13, 8:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

Please read section to understand the implications.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 4:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India