Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

i had a case pending in court from past 6years but yet not recieved any summan for it and i have apply for the passport as it required in the company were i work, please let me know can i apply for it or not

Asked on 6/11/13, 5:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

You may consider applying for permission of court while applying for passport or travel outside india.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 4:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India