Legal Question in Criminal Law in United Kingdom

Case came up over 9 years in Sri Lanka. I am not citizen, I don't know their language. I went to court over 30 times. Every time got postponed. I don't know what to do?

Asked on 1/11/14, 9:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arent Lievens Advocates Lievens & Lievens

Dear Sir,

First steps:

- Check with the Home Office if there is an extradition agreement between the UK and Sri Lanka (I presume you live in the UK and have UK citizenship)

- Ask information about the case from the Sri Lanka Embassy (best via registered mail)

I can't advise you on a best course, as you have not provided any details about the case.

Kind regards,

Arent Lievens

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 1/12/14, 2:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in United Kingdom