Legal Question in Criminal Law in Philippines

I was been charge by reckless imprudence resulting to damage to property and slight physical injury at the fiscal by a drunk driver,I submitted my counter affidavit and counter charge but after how many days the fiscal provided a resolution but he was not able to read my counter affidavit and countercharge since he was not able to see them since they are mistakenly filed by her secretary on a different envelope what is the correct action that I must do? Its their fault and their negligent now .I am being defenseless on the case since the case filed against over me is already ongoing. what is the right thing to do to the fiscal and her secretary?

Asked on 6/09/13, 11:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Just write them a letter in this regard.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/13, 6:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Philippines