Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

I got cheated by a Delhi based company where they assured me on providing home based LED bulb work for 11 months with refund in case of non-interest. I have invested more than Rs.72000/ so far as they are not responding to my call, sms email after providing one blank agreement signed by the company person. I want a refund from the company as presently not employed and totally depend on it. I do have the necessary proof like Bank statement, SMS, Email, referred Client number, Trainer number and some bills to claim for refund. I have many doubt as they operate in many part of this country I can fight from my location i.e Bangalore.

Asked on 2/04/19, 5:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Madam,

In case that you've dealt through a company online via website, then approach cyber crime cell at the Bengaluru, or else you give police complaint at your jurisdiction.

Read more
Answered on 2/12/19, 10:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India