Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

i have cheated by girl,her father working in police department,she is my relative,we are loving past 3 years,both parents are accepted,i spend lot of money to her family,i had some problem in my leg,she & her family already know it,i take treatment for my problem,last 3 month i face a problem,her parents convince her,she is aviod me,her father using her power to warning me,her father is to face my problem,how to punish her & her family,please need legal advice?

Asked on 5/19/13, 1:32 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law

which way she had cheated you? your story is not clearly written.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 8:54 pm

Dear Bro,

This is not cheating.

At first instance she loved you but later on might be she found that she cannot pursue her relation with you and she quits.

Whats wrong in it.

Moreover you are relatives, so it might be a problem for her.

Anyhow, try to convience her with sweet words,

Love me dadagiri nahi chalti.

Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 9:37 pm
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

If there is case of cheating, you may report the matter to police or approach court.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/13, 4:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India