Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

if any criminal case in high court the any power to SDM they have any order.

Asked on 8/15/13, 1:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Plz rewrite in detail.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/17/13, 7:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India