Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

I had a Crpc 125 case running which went into alternative dispute resolution(ADR) and then now it's status is crpc U sec 10 of Guardian and wards act notice stage. Notice went to old address and my lawyer calling to court to receive the same and come with income tax details. My question is what is this section all about and what next to be done. why need those documents?

Asked on 2/19/21, 1:26 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Everything here is going in the case in accordance with the law and the documents required by you should be submitted before the court, not complying the order of the court will also be liable to be punished.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/21, 5:21 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

125 CrPC is a criminal Case under which you are liable to maintain your Wife minor children and parents mandatorily. It you dont you shall be punished in accordance with law. The case desires you to pay the decided amount to the complainants. You must be having minor children whose custody must be with a guardian or parent and the court has sent the summon to you to ascertain your income and report it to the court and hence the proceeding may move further maybe be for appointment of legal guardian of the wards and payment of maintenance to them

Read more
Answered on 4/12/21, 12:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India