Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Dear Sir, what is Indian law for accuse who execute false , concealed total legal heirs name, misrepresent actual facts in affidavits submitted in govt. department for convert mutation in them name on behalf or false affidavits with true registered will that the govt. department due to false affidavit with false confirmation of total no. of legal heirs without show non beneficiary of registered will legal heirs name in the affidavits because if they show all legal heirs name in affidavits then Govt. department can demand for NOC from non beneficiary of registered will legal heirs and beneficiary of registered will legal heirs are success in motive for taken convert mutation in them name and taken free hold on basis of that documents and get conveyance deed and sold property through sale deed to us ?

Asked on 6/28/13, 6:59 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Sir,

you can file petition in the same court under section 195 Cr. P. C. and under section 340 Cr. P. C. furthermore you can also file criminal complaint in the concerned police station for the offences of cheating and criminal breach of trust.

For further assistance you may contact on 08750228171.


Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 10:18 am

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

You may contact a lawyer for taken appropriate action against the accused for offences of cheating and forgery.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/13, 4:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India