Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

dear sir my marriage is 15/12/1999 so she went out of my house 18/01/2000 17/07/200 i have a baby female so i applied divorse on 16/07/2001 so this case is dismessed on 2003 so she applied congugal rights it will be dismiss on 2005 so next she applied maintanance on 10/2005 jddge is awarded 3000 to my wife and my daughter presently iam paying maintanance so next she putting a case 498 & 498a on 13/10/2008 it will be aquital on november 2009 and next january 2010 she putting a private case 494 and next 307 on 2010 october total cases are aquital & she is wroking in eicher showroom as a dms operator she getting salary is 15000 i have no source of income and any property iam smallkirana shop so she is only daughter for his parents his total property is nearly 3crores so she is not living with me as a last 12 iam alone so i dont want his property and money i want only relif my life please sir KNEES ON MY TOES IN FRONT OF YOU & BEGG YOU please sir tell me how can cancel maintanance and i want divorce please help me sir my mail id is [email protected]

Asked on 7/01/13, 7:59 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

Please approach court and put forth your opposition with all grounds with proofs thereof.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/13, 11:30 pm
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Since your wife is employed and is getting salary of Rs.15,000/-, she may not be entitled to any maintenance. you need to file your reply in the court and explain this fact.

Read more
Answered on 7/03/13, 4:56 am

Dear Mr.Jagadesh,

you may contact or approach personally alongwith all the documents.

I can assure you that you will not only get divorce but also get rid of your maintenance.

good luck.


[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 7/03/13, 11:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India