Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Dear sir,

we have planted some trees inside my own farm but a private party had created problem on saying that these trees are belongs to govt.( i.e on panchyati path) our land is not situated on any high way/ national high way road( it is on side of raw path) I have made complaint to police station&DSP;against private party then compromised in presence of DSP& panchyat etc& given time for demarcation by him (private party) but he had not even processed & ignored by him then again compromised in presence of DSP& panchyat etc& given secod time for demarcation by him & again ignored not processed . I have made complaint to police station&DSP;etc. against private party no any action has been taken against private party for so harashment & ignore to two compromises. He & panchyat separately given false written to BDPO for demarcation police party stopped me(owner) not to do further but not taken any action against private party and after lot of time report came in favour of me but against private party i.e trees were inside on my land but not on path by this time our my logs of wood were stolen by him

For complaints which I have already made to SHO,DSP&SSP;I applied for Information under RTI, act to PIO(s s p) for action taken on my complaints on ignorance party, false Information provided to me & then about this false ,incomplete Information I have made a complaint to ADGP (crime)for taking necessary action against private party ,BDPO,ASI etc. for creating unwanted problem but no relief till date from above authority and lastly I applied RTI to ADGP (crime) which is pending, now I am harassed by this both mentally as well as financially, What is the actually legal advise.


Asked on 8/27/13, 5:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you have to file criminal complaint u/s 156(3) to register the case of theft against the third party.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/05/13, 10:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India