Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Dear sir

I have recd.notice from mts for not paying amt of rs 1708 .u/s 403,405;406

Wht should I do...?????

Please reply

Asked on 7/05/13, 4:03 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

hire an advocate or pay appear yourself.

Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 10:01 am
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

If you admit your liability, you should not delay the payment. Avoid litigation and make the payment at the earliest.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/13, 6:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India