Legal Question in Criminal Law in United Kingdom

I am English in England. Fact 1 - I have proof of corporate fraud by a UK bank + False documents etc. Fact 2 - I have proof that the police have lied /distorted and covered this up. They are now telling the IPCC that my complaints are an appeal, and not a complaint. The IPCC are accepting this lie and to date, are saying they are investigation my protestations that the police have lied, and that adequate proof was sent to the IPCC to see this. Fact 3 - Due to the long harassment period where the bank forced funds from my wife and for their claimed unpaid interest on a long paid up overdraft, which they then said was a loan and numerous failed accounts, for which they now admit no evidence. My wife collapsed and died through an overdose of Alcohol and medication toxisity. Both the bank and the police were warned of her frail condition, but the bank continued to threaten, until we were forced to leave our home. The police continued to lie and deceive us and I have full proof of this. Question - Can my wifes death be due to Criminal Negligent Manslaughter as I understand that it is. Who do I go to with this> My local police will not help me for obvious reasons, We need Justice.

Thank you

Gordon Kerrison

Asked on 9/23/13, 1:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arent Lievens Advocates Lievens & Lievens

Dear Sir,

That's an awful situation.

You best go to your solicitor.

Kind regards,

Read more
Answered on 9/23/13, 1:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in United Kingdom