Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Enter your question here...some one taken money and not giving.

Asked on 6/21/13, 11:13 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

file recovery suit if you have proof and if not then file case of cheating.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 11:29 am

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

Approach court.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 9:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India