Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

father entitiled custody in 97 crpc if mother is seeked

Asked on 1/13/21, 8:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You and authority may take legal action against your father.

If you would be interested can avail my legal services in the case.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/21, 12:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India