Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

My father and Father`s elder brother attacked by my neighbor with intention to kill them and they were several injuries on head and hand, because they were attacked with iron road, lathi (Batton), and sord, but father somehow manage to escape from the spot and they were admitted in government hospital. We have lodge an FIR in Police station Under IPC Section 307. It has gone 3 days but police didn`t take initiative and did not come to arrest. So could you please guide me what should i do? I am great need. Because there are freely living in village after doing such a heinous crime.

Asked on 10/23/13, 10:18 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

In case FIR has been lodged the IO may arrest them for investigation or seek there police remand you may contact the higher officials for action .

Read more
Answered on 10/23/13, 11:09 pm

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

File a criminal Writ u/A 226 of the Constitution in the Concerned High Court. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 4:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India