Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

as my father was separated with my mom and staying with another women how can i file a case

Asked on 5/13/13, 11:38 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law

what kind of case u want file?

Read more
Answered on 5/14/13, 12:45 am
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You may seek maintenance from both, depending upon financial position of each of them.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 11:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India