Legal Question in Criminal Law in United Kingdom

My fathers business was in my name.I married against my parents wishes and then signed all papers like PoA and blank cheques to them so that they have smooth functionING. I was a full time student at that time only as a proxy proprietor. Now after 6 years of marriage there is a case of fraud against me due to misuse of cheques. I am not in touch with my family. Happily married with 2 kids. How should I defend myself in court?

Asked on 8/07/17, 11:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

I would really require more details of this case in order to truly help you. If you could pay for the question, I will be able to help you.

Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 8/08/17, 3:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in United Kingdom