Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

when one filed case under section 420,406,120B against X and during trial again do mutual compromise then what will be the view/decision of trial court in this situation

Asked on 7/27/13, 9:27 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

The trial may be terminated as a result of compromise.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 10:38 am

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

file quashing of FIR before High Court

Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 10:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India