Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

How can I find the name of the APP representing the state? Can I get in touch with him/her by mail? The case is at the stage of "Hearing arguments on Charge". I do not live in the city where I lodged the FIR and where the case is going on. I am a senior citizen.

Also how to get the details of developments till now.

Asked on 8/30/22, 10:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

please follow this link:

or cut and paste in your browser,

a similar question has already been answered.

The matter perhaps can get transferred to your city as you are a senior citizen. Since you are the complainant you may approach the APP or the PP. Also please read the answer provided by the link.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/22, 12:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India