Legal Question in Criminal Law in Nigeria

I used a forged certificate to get a university admisssion i want to come out clean without lossing my admission can i do that with an affdavit

Asked on 4/18/18, 12:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rotimi Ogunlade Rotimi Ogunlade & Associates

An affidavit can never remedy a criminal offence. Coming out clean means loosing your admission and possible prosecution

Read more
Answered on 4/18/18, 2:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Nigeria