Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

my friend hindu is a government employee. from his first marriage there are only two is married and second one is 24 years high educated.with the oral consent with first wife he married with another lady.with the wedlock of second marriage here is one son. both wives are alive.second wife is also gvt 2 years are left in husband retirement . now first wife along with her unmarried daughter 24 years old filled a case of crpc 125 against ever husband always spends a lot of money over them . he always deposits app. 8000/ re per month in wife and daughter joint well as daughter and mother receives the rent of husbands own home from tenants app. 7500/ per month.the tenants has given their affidavits to husband in his support.first wife has already started concerned departmental action against husband .decision of concerned department yet to come out file is going on in concerned query is in this scenario that

1. written statement /objection against crpc 125 has to be filled on dated 1/10/13 .

2 can husband file perjury u/s 340 crpc before filling his objection in the case of 125 crpc.

3.husband has only 2 grounds for the support of perjury 340crpc. one is depositing money in the joint account of wife and daughter. second one is affidavits from tenants getting rent amount from tenants.what are the risks if husband file perjury u/s 340 crpc ?

4. is major daughter 24 years old ,highly educated entitled to get maintenance u/s 125 crpc from his father?

please reply as soon as possible. thanks with regard.

Asked on 10/01/13, 2:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

major daughter is not entitle for any maintenance as she is major.

secondly if husband is paying then she is also not entitle to file 125.

For detailed consultation you may send your details or contact.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/02/13, 10:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India