Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

One of my friend is a social worker.he received a complaint from a woman that the police are not properly investigating her case,so he went to the concerned police station and enquired about the status of the complaint .he was falsely implicated by the police under section 294 and506b by the police .the complainant and the investigating officer is same and all the witness are also police constable .what should he do.

Asked on 9/25/21, 8:37 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Dear client he can approach to high court for quashing. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil


Read more
Answered on 9/26/21, 4:45 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Quashing of FIR... in the high court which has jurisdiction over the police station. The second prayer could be to speed up the investigation in the said woman's case.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/21, 1:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India