Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

some one give a fir in regarding a car accident by my car the date mention is three month old ,and i am 100% sure that on this me and my car is at home and there no accident by my car til today ,what can i do ?

the day mention in fir is public holiday (holi) and me and my car is at home complete day, how can i establish that my car is not involved please give me advise ?

Asked on 7/06/13, 11:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

You may write to the investigating officer, with a copy to the SP of the District, giving full details available showing that you were involved in the accident.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 12:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India