Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pakistan

What to do if investigation officer is not listening me and just co operating with accused? He is not ready to even record statement and clearly giving favour to accused. he has not yet arrested the accused in non bailable offence. can we move to court for his behaviour or any other suggession? can court accept IO report blindly if he missed certain facts in case of bail?

Asked on 10/22/13, 10:01 am

4 Answers from Attorneys


You can avail your remedy by filing a petition before the sessions court and you can also avail your remedy by filling criminal/private compliant before the magistrate.

For more assistance you can call me on 0333-8081297 or email me on [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/22/13, 11:26 am

Adnan Bashir A B Choudry Law Firm

just file a petition before co justice of peace .

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/22/13, 5:24 pm
Sheikh Mohammed Akram Nazir Akram Nazir Law Chamber

you have this case at bail stage... courts are absolutely not bound what IO brings up in his report/ zimneez. dont be hasty. let your lawyer do his job , obviously he will oppose the bail.

if you require any assistance you can call at 0323 4638149

Read more
Answered on 10/23/13, 8:59 am
Syed Naveed I A Law Associates

If the case is at bail stage. then finding of the police are not binding upon courts. even then you have right to file a petition under section 22 a & b of Cr.P.C in the court of Sessions Judge to bring the matter in court for necessary directions

Read more
Answered on 11/01/13, 1:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pakistan