Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

judgements about 156 3

i filed a case for 156 3 and required judgements to show

Asked on 2/21/09, 2:03 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

Re: judgements about 156 3

Search websites of Supreme Court or High Courts. You can also search Law Journals.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/09, 3:27 am

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Re: judgements about 156 3

The judgements are cited at the stage of arguments of the case, not at the stage of filing. moreover, that will be your lawyer's job. at this stage, you may just need to produce some premilinary evidence and make a prayer to the court to pass appropriate orders u/s 156 (3) and send your complaint to police for investigation.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/09, 12:56 pm
Pranav Desai PD Legal & Associates

Re: judgements about 156 3

Go through a book on Cr.PC which has some commentary. You will find mny judgments under Section 156.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/09, 12:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India