Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

A known lady has borrowed 2 lakhs and not paid even a single penny back ? he sold the property and got 30 lakhs and now also he is not pay back and have written document and blank Document sighed how to proceed legally?

Asked on 9/24/13, 11:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

met any local advocate and he will guide you properly.

You will recover your amount and even file a case of 420 also.

Good luck.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 7:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India