Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

what happens if a lawyer dosent file a petition on your behalf whether by intent or mistake?

Asked on 8/29/13, 1:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Sir,

you can file the petition through some other advocate along with application for condonation of delay.


Yash Kumar



Read more
Answered on 8/29/13, 8:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India