Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

what happens if a lawyer dosent file a petition on your behalf whether by intent or mistake? And what if the date of appearance expires due to this.

Asked on 9/01/13, 8:03 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

Explore petition to condone delay..

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 11:38 pm

Adv Meenal Kashyap M Kashyap & Associates

Pray so before the court . Plea for time. File the application as the order of the court.

Or otherwise file with condobarion of delay.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 11:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India