Legal Question in Criminal Law in

Lower court has issued me summons u/s IPC420. Where can I go for quashing the case.

Can I go for quashing before securing bail

Asked on 3/05/11, 9:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

you need to approach the high court for quashing and the quashing may also be filed before securing bail and application for grant of bail may also be filed in HC.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/11, 10:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in