Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

I m harassed by my family n society for being sexually involved with a guy which I wasn't

The boy outraged my modesty by committing several sexual acts forcefully . He is in contact wit my family . I have a property issue wit my family. So d guy planned everything wit my family member to ruin my life .harassing me so that I commit suicide . He tells every body that I was sexually involved wit him . I m facing constant harassment by people around me my family .they use a lot a obscene offending images of themselves doing the sexually offensive act which that guy did to me , on social media to destroy my mental peace under which section the complaint cn lodged I m constantly harassed by family and that guy they put obscene images on social media and also ask my colleages at work place to do sexual gestures and action to harass me mentallyt?503? 509 ,354?? Plz help


Asked on 11/07/18, 6:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client file police complaint against that guy as well as yr family members for harassment. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil



Read more
Answered on 11/08/18, 11:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India