Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

I m residing at ahmedabad since adharcard, passport all documents are from ahmedabad. and my second marriage solemnized at my hometown village that is in other district. Also my marriage certificate done at my hometown Now I hv to file 498 and domestic maintenance case...can I file case from ahmedabad which is my residence address. Or shud I file case from my hometown where marriage and marriage certificate made.

Asked on 9/09/19, 10:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you can file a case where the marriage was solemnized or where you both stayed as husband and wife or where you are residing at present.

Read more
Answered on 9/20/19, 6:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India