Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

man attempt to rape a girl, as per police they can't arrest a person when he is drunk.. is that true

Asked on 12/03/13, 12:05 am

2 Answers from Attorneys


They have to register your case and make his arrest.

If not done then mail me your location and detail and i will help you and show you how the police will come to your step and work as per your requirement.

Good luck


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/03/13, 10:45 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

No there is no such law , being drunk is no reason . Police has to register your case.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/13, 11:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India