Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

I got married for three days I went to my wifes place after 3 days with my wife ..there I saw her having physical relationship with her brother in law who resides near to there house. when I asked her after a long argument she confessed everything ..then I came back from there alone without her..then in our phn conversation she confessed again which I recorded.the I gave a gd to there nearby police she was threatening me to harash me and my parents..plz suggest me what to do.I have also given her a one sided talaq infront of a kazi.plz suggest me what to do to fight against 498a...and dv acts

Asked on 11/30/13, 10:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


If you have already given a talaq to your wife before a qazi, then she is no longer your wife. You should be prepared to fight against any false cases that your wife may file against you regarding section 498a or any other domestic violence law. Your wife was immoral and cheating on you. She was also committing incest. It is good that you have left such a woman. You should contact a lawyer and be prepared to file for bail if any false cases are filed against you.


Advocate Ashok Kumar;

Read more
Answered on 12/02/13, 1:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India