Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

mene apne frnd ko 490000 rs cash diye baar baar mangne par usne 2 cheque issue kiye ek to blank aur ek 250000 rs ka us par mene apna naam bhar kar bounce kara liya doosra bharwa kar bounce kar wa liya rtr. memo since a/c closed jis din pehla chq bounce hua usi din usne ek ddr police station mein chq stolen ki kar di ab main kya kar sakta hoon mere paise nahin milenge kya pls advise me

Asked on 7/10/13, 4:23 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Sir,

If you have documentary proof of loan then there are two options available to you 1. is to file a case of Cheque Bouncing under section 138 NI Act and second is to file a case for recovery under Order 37 C. P. C.

For further assistance you may contact on 08750228171.


Read more
Answered on 7/10/13, 9:03 am

Dont worry file case of 420 against him and 138 also.

Good luck.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/10/13, 10:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India