Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

My neighbor was constantly pressing me to release a a part of my land as he is the legal owner of the same. I agreed and gave the land for his possession. But, while signing the agreement, he wrote a different name ( example : Ramesh Chandra became Ramesh Kumar) Can I take against him under section420.

Asked on 12/09/13, 6:37 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

did you return his portion of the land or what was the agreement about??was the agreement registered. how has he cheated you what loss has been caused to you. these questions need to be answered before we can take steps against the person.

Read more
Answered on 12/09/13, 7:02 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

This seems to be a typographical error so offence may not be made out .

Read more
Answered on 12/09/13, 9:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India