Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Non payment of laboure payment by contractor, FIR filed and police charge sheeted U/s-406/420 IPC against the contractor. Is there any criminal nature in this problem.

Asked on 9/01/13, 1:43 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

It is a case of Labour court, but police cannot register any FIR. But they do so only to grab the money from the contractor.


Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 7:38 pm

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

May be..Read FIR with ingredients of offences alleged.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 11:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India