Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

If an NRI fled from attending the court trials and also family had fled somewhere in india.What can be done?

Asked on 5/13/13, 10:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

If it is a criminal case, they may be declared proclaimed offenders; in a civil case, the court may pass ex parte decree on the basis of your pleadings and evidence.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 11:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India