Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

how to nullify a 307 case if compromise with compl. is done

Asked on 8/16/13, 7:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Approach the High court. or send us your location and details and we will help you to quash your case.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/17/13, 7:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India