Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

if a party haš given me de cheque of closed account, can in file a complaint under section 406,418,420

Asked on 6/30/13, 12:37 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Yes, a complaint can be filed for cheating, provided the party owed you the money for which cheque was issues.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 5:22 pm

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

May be.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/13, 1:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India