Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pakistan

a person is died in remand postmortem is positive i want to lodge fir what i shoulddo it

Asked on 10/24/13, 8:49 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sheikh Mohammed Akram Nazir Akram Nazir Law Chamber

the procedure is the same of any other FIR , it will be lodged in the same PS but its easy to say and difficult to act go for a court direction , act immediately. if require more assistance then you may contact me on 0323 4638149.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 10:34 am

Dear you need to lodge an application containing the facts of the case in which such deceased was arrested and remanded in police custody and also mention about postmortem report and the observation made in such postmortem report regarding the cause of death and present the same before the S.H.O of the same police station if they refuse to register criminal case you can file a petition u/s 22A/B Cr.P.C before sessions court for direction to S.H.O for registration of F.I.R.

For more assistance you can call me on 0333-8081297 or email me on [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 10:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pakistan