Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Respected Sir /Madam,

I have got an Employment offer as Mechanical Manager vide mail dated 11.02.2019, letter Ref: RC/7199/FCU/19 from Mr. Abraham Wiesel (HR Manager) of Ricoh Construction, No.98 10th St San Francisco, California, USA, Contact no. +1 415 915 6277 & +1 415 429 1041, Mail ID: [email protected] & [email protected] stating that as an employee I have to do all the H1B visa processing expenses which they will refund back once the Visa get approved. They have given me the contact detail of the person for my visa processing who is Hon Ms Patricia L Hoffman, Consulate general of united states, Kolkata, 5/1 Ho chi Minh sarani, Kankaria Estates, Kolkata, India-700071, Contact no: +91 9560828211 & Peter paul - 9742399503, Mail ID: [email protected]

As per the HR’s & Hon Ms Patricia’s instruction to obtain the visa I have made payment Refundable deposit (from 28.02.19 to 07.03.19) of Rs. 13,52,730 so far for Visa fee, Base filing fee, Traveler Insurance, Public law fee, Attorney fee, visa stamping fee, security token fee etc. and received all the payment receipts & letters of US Embassy from her. I have got an Authorization letter to obtain my visa from US Ministry of home affairs mail ID: [email protected] dated 08.03.2019 stating that I have to open Labour account, training & security wages which cost the sum of 12680 US dollars and gave instruction to the US Embassy, Kolkata to cancelled my visa  if I fail to do so.

I request the company HR & the company’s consular to refund back all the payment deposits which I have made so far. Ricoh construction HR manager told/mail me that one of his company person will come over to india to refund back all my money and to process & complete my visa process. Additionally, he told that I have to pick from the airport & take care of him. Further he told to contact Hon Ms patricia for Airport clearance of the Ricoh construction person. I contacted her on 13.03.19, she told that for Airport clearance of that person I have to pay Rs. 52000 and send me the Bank account details for deposit. She called me on 14.03.19 and asked about the payment deposit. I told her once I deposit the money will call back. Now the company & the company's attorney phone number, email id's & website all are unavailable, for your information.

For your kind information, Bank account details of the company's INDIAN Attorney which I have made the payment deposits all are in karnataka state except one which is mizoram are as follows  

1. SANGHLUPUII.   AC. NO. 17740100021882, FEDERAL BANK, AIZWAL BRANCH, Mizoram. IFSC CODE: FDRL 0001774, Amount deposited - Rs. 2,00,000,  date: 04.03.2019 and Amount deposited - Rs. 2,00,000, date: 07.03.2019.

2. JOELA.    AC. NO. 11040100308892, FEDERAL BANK, BANGALORE RESIDENCY ROAD BRANCH, IFSC CODE: FDRL 0001104, Amount deposited - Rs. 1,26,900, date: 04.03.2019 and Amount deposited - Rs. 1,00,000, date: 07.03.2019.

3. LAWMZUALI.   AC. NO. 14710100123106, FEDERAL BANK, DODDA BANASWADI BRANCH, IFSC CODE: FDRL 0001471, Amount deposited - Rs. 1,00,000, date: 04.03.2019 and Amount deposited - Rs. 1,00,000, date: 07.03.2019.

4. SAIZAMPUII.   AC. NO. 431901500548, ICICI BANK, RAMAMURTHY NAGAR BRANCH, IFSC CODE: ICIC 0004319, Amount deposited - Rs. 1,00,000, date: 07.03.2019.

5. REYANGLA.   AC. NO. 9542500100512401, KARNATAKA BANK, ANANDAPURA BRANCH, IFSC CODE : KARB 0000954, Amount deposited - Rs. 98,000, date: 05.03.2019 and Amount deposited - Rs. 1,07,000, date: 07.03.2019.

6. LALLANWMZUALI.   AC. NO. 8912353115, KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK, IFSC CODE : KKBK 0000431, Amount deposited - Rs. 24,250,  date: 28.02.2019

7. JOELA.   AC. NO. 0551104000175470, IDBI BANK, IFSC CODE : IBKL 0000551, Amount deposited - Rs. 85,100, date : 01.03.2019.

8. VANLALSIAMA CHANGTE.   AC. NO. 14720100083085, FEDERAL BANK, IFSC CODE: FDRL 0001472, Amount deposited - Rs. 1,10,980, date : 02.03.2019.

Note: I have all the Copy of the Bank payment receipts, US company Appointment letter, US embassy payment receipts & letter copies and mail correspondences of the US company & his Indian Attorney.

Sir, I would request you to promptly investigate into the aforesaid criminal offenses, against the unknown users and take strict action against them in Law and refund back my money.

Thanking you in advance for your efforts.

Kindly note that the above complaint was registered on 15.03.2019 in the Crime branch division of the Superintendent of police office, Thoothukudi-628001, Tamil Nadu, India.

Asked on 4/25/19, 11:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Give police complaint at you are appropriate jurisdiction through FIR acknowledgement.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/19, 6:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India